Last updated: 18 June 2021
Kayamo Atlas Lending Corp. ("us", "we", or "our") operates Kaimo (the "App"). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the App.
We use your Personal Information only in order for you to avail of the services provided by the App. By using the App, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information We Collect
While using our App, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you, which includes, but are not limited to, your name, age, sex, address, contact number, and email address. In addition, we may require you to disclose sensitive personal information. Pursuant to Republic Act No. 10173 (R.A. No. 10173), otherwise known as the Data Privacy Act, sensitive personal information may include:
(1) An individual’s race, ethnic origin, marital status, age, color, and religious, philosophical or political affiliations;
(2) An individual’s health, education, genetic or sexual life of a person, or to any proceeding for any offense committed or alleged to have been committed by such person, the disposal of such proceedings, or the sentence of any court in such proceedings;
(3) Issued by government agencies peculiar to an individual which includes, but not limited to, social security numbers, previous or current health records, licenses or its denials, suspension or revocation, and tax returns; and
(4) Specifically established by an executive order or an act of Congress to be kept classified.
In addition, the App may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Application. The App may also collect precise information about the location of your mobile device.
The Personal Data may be collected through the following means:
Personal Data that a User provided during and as part of the User’s registration, loan application process or when the User uses any of the Service/s of the App;
when the User interacts with the App’s customer service officers, for example, via telephone calls, letters, face-to-face meetings and emails;
when the User requests to be contacted, be included in an email or other mailing list;
when the User respond to the Company’s promotions, initiatives or to any request for additional Personal Data;
when the User is contacted by, and respond to, the Company or its marketing representatives and customer service officers.
How We Use the Information We Collect
The information we collect is used primarily to identify you. Also, the information we collect is necessary for the App to function properly. We may also use the information you provided us to contact you from time to time to provide you with important information, required notices and marketing promotions.
Third Party Access to Information Obtained by the App
The information we collect is confidential. However, we may disclose the information you provided due to the following:
(1) As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, court orders, or similar processes;
(2) When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
(3) If Kayamo Atlas Lending Corp. is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on the visitor’s computer hard drive. You have the right to accept or reject cookies.
If you choose to refuse to accept cookies, you may not be able to log in or use the web services or functions of this application that depend on cookies.
Information obtained through cookies set by this application will apply to this policy.
The information and data about you collected by the App will be kept on the servers of Company and/or its affiliated companies. We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve the App. Please be aware that, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
Retention of Personal Data
The Personal Data will be retained by the Company for the duration of your activities and transactions in connection with the products and services availed of with the App and/or for such period of time required for legal and regulatory purposes, and will be disposed of in a secure manner that would prevent further processing, unauthorized access or disclosure to any other party or the public or prejudice your interest.
Changes in Information Provided
You have the option to change any information you disclosed. The option to change any information shall be included in the App.